Meet Leah Lovelight Michael 💃 Co-Creator of REVEAL Retreats – Lover of Love
Leah Lovelight Michael
Author | Creator | Believer of Woman | Energy Amplifier | Warrior of Love | soulFull Teacher | Lover of Choice | Embodiment Attunement | Soul Liberator | Transformer of Fear
Clinton MT US
“Standing Outside the Fire”
My name is Leah Lovelight Michael. Thank you Athena Village for giving me the opportunity to connect women and their stories to each other. What a spectacular opportunity to be part of this.
How do I summarize my story in three to five minutes? Where to even begin?
Watch my Story
Timestamps for the “highlights” so you can “cut to the chase” [Full Transcript available in the Village for those who like to read along.]
- [00:15] Where to even begin? … I grew up very hard and very jaded.
- [00:56] I went to school, got my very first job… into the corporate America dream.
- [01:20] … I had the thought one day, “what would it be like to be 100% happy?”
- [01:25] At 29… serious breakdown… purchased a one-way ticket to Nairobi and went on a walkabout
- [02:08] One day in Cairo a cab driver taps his heart and says “you have a strong heart” And I said, “Yes, I think I do.”
- [02:35] That’s when my journey changed.
- [03:04] 10 years after Cairo it inspired me to write my book, Modern Fear: The Invisible Prison
- [03:52] And my business Reveal Retreat was created.
- [04:17] So that’s a little bit about me and a little bit about what I’m breathing into the world.
More About Leah
I am the co-creator of REVEAL Retreats, founder of Lovelight Way, author of Modern Fear The Invisible Prison, XCHANGE Certified Guide, intenSati Leader, and a soulFULL teacher for elevating humanity. I support change-makers, soul seekers, intuitive curious, and heart centered people.
I am a student of life, a connoisseur of people, and a leader in self-discovery.
Through deep inner work, radical self-acceptance, applied understanding of sociology, reiki, craniosacral therapy and the support of teachers and guides along my way, I have found a path to self-liberation. I believe that the change of the world starts within, and I am on a mission to support those that want to support others, so that collectively we all rise together.