December 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CST
Open to Village Members | Guests Welcome.
A safe comfortable place to connect with other business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and dreamers.
What it is
BIZ TALK is a virtual group that meets via Zoom each month.
You’ll have a sounding board, an advisory board to help you talk through questions and strategies in your business.
If you have a topic you’d like discussed, email us at hello (at) athenavillage.com – put BIZ TALK TOPIC in the subject line!
Click to 👉🏻 register for the Zoom event 👈🏻
- Bring Questions
- Bring Ideas that are simmering
- Bring Challenges you’d like advice on
- Bring Concepts you want opinions on
- Bring a Spirit of Giving
- Bring an Open Mind & Heart
How it works
- At the start of each session, we’ll get grounded and set an intention.
- If you would like to time on the schedule, you’ll let the moderator know.
- Based on the number of people needing time, you’ll be given a set period of time to present your situation or question. You’ll let others know what you would like from them.
- After you have presented your situation, others will be asked to provide you with any feedback, answers, ideas, etc.
- Each session with wrap with a circle of appreciation.
Although we follow a format, we are not formal. This is a welcoming and comfortable place for all. Diverse perspectives and ideas are not only welcome but needed. We cannot build a successful business in a bubble.