The Zoom link will be sent upon Registration
If you’re ready to have a team of successful women who are ready, willing, and able to support your breakthroughs in business Well then come meet some of them at our SAMPLER MASTERMIND
Kick-off 2023 with fresh new energy.
If you’re ready for a breakthrough in your business… let’s get you on a team that is right for you and your needs!
Business Breakthrough Teams are different, and designed specifically for women business leaders and owners. Facilitated by a professional, experienced business strategist, to keep things moving along, hand curated teams insuring you will have someone to learn from, and someone who will learn from you.
As a women in business you manage a million things every day.
- Who do you turn to with your questions, challenges even your wins.
- Some things you can’t discuss with your in-house teams, clients, or your loved ones.
You need a team who gets it!
A team of leaders who are walking a similar path.
Imagine having a trusted team of peers to helping you maintain that energy? Women leaders who have been where you are at in your business and they want to share what they have learned. You too have much to offer in a safe enviroment with other amazing women in business.
The Business Breakthrough Team is a facilitated mastermind group designed to do just that! Join us for a interactive 60- minutes sample event. See for yourself what is different from other Masterminds or Group Events you may have experienced in the past.
Request your invitation to a 60-minute sampler event, that will give you a taste of what it is like to have your team walking along side of you. Join us for a interactive 60- minutes and get feedback from the group on your #1 business challenge right now!
This is a closed group that is curated to ensure the right mix of experience to offer the best to everyone. An completed application (no-fee) is required for an invitation. to ensure the right mix of experience to offer the best to everyone. A completed application (no-fee) is required for an invitation. – Barbara Zuleger
What are Business Breakthrough Teams?
- Business Breakthrough Teams support business leaders who are ready to create a breakthrough in their business. Monthly facilitated meetings …
What kind of business owners are on Business Breakthrough Teams?
- Business Breakthrough Teams are carefully curated with YOU in mind. You will meet trusted partners who are successful, focused and ready for their next step.
Why are Business Breakthrough Teams so powerful?
- Great businesses aren’t built in isolation. These teams of business leaders partner for connection, conversation, sharing best practices, support, …
“Client care, team building, multiple businesses plus family needs, feels like I need to be superwoman. This team helps me straighten my act so the cape still fits.” – Rebecca Bell, Attorney. Team Member and Village Member
What’s the investment to join a Business Breakthrough Team?
- Your initial time commitment to your Business Breakthrough Membership is 6-months…
Who leads the Business Breakthrough Team?
- Trained facilitators lead each team meeting. They keep the conversation moving following a format designed to help every member continue …
I’m Interested, What’s my next step?
- Complete a short application to be placed in the right Business Breakthrough Team for you. New teams start about every other month and some current …
- You’ll get a feel for how they flow and the types of business owners on the team. We can’t wait to show you how your Business Breakthrough Team can help you bust through to a new level of success in your business
All Business Breakthrough Teams are offered by Performance Partners LLC. Founder Barbara Zuleger and her team of expert business strategists facilitate all Business Breakthrough Team meetings.
“I’m want in, now what?”
“After 10 years in business, I have had a mindset shift this year. A shift from “what happens if doesn’t work” to “it’s going to work and we’ll figure it out along the way.” Grateful for this team’s support and guidance.”
Jenn Urban, LegalForGood, Village Member & Business Breakthrough Team